Wednesday, January 22, 2014

November 18, 2013

Hello Everyone! I have had a great week!  I am running low on time so I need to be quick.  So this week was good, we had a lot of opportunities to talk with people.  This week was the Primary Program in Church where all the kids got to sing. So they invited all of their friends/relatives to hear them so we were able to meet them all!  This is an exciting week, we will hopefully have the chance to invite 4 people to be Baptized.  It is so exciting to see them and their countenance literally brighten as they  read in the Book of Mormon everyday and grow closer to Christ.  
 Again I'm sorry it was so short this week but I will have a lot to talk about next week.  My spiritual thought comes from Mathew this week.  In chapter 4 of Mathew Christ is fasting to begin his ministry, and three times satan comes to tempt Christ and every time Christ combats him with scripture saying "It is written"  I know that the scriptures can protect us from satans grasp. If we are reading them everyday we are strengthened and protected.  In the Armor of God everything is to protect and defend us, but the Sword of Truth or the Scriptures is the only thing used for an offensive weapon.  I testify that as we read daily in the scriptures we can gain power over satan and better resist his petty and idiotic temptations.  
I love you all so much and hope you have another great week!!!!
 ~Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment