Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 10, 2014

I have had a great week in Rhinelander!  It is so amazing to see the work hastening in my area, we had a great meeting with our district about diligence and exact obedience and it has made a big difference.  We have been able to do a lot of service for members this week and then tracting we were able to find quite a few people who were interested in learning about the Book of Mormon.  Then on Saturday we had a lesson with a part member/ less active family where the father and two sons are not members, and we have been blessed to set up a weekly appointment with them.  We have seen great progress with the investigators that we have and I know it is due to their obedience in following the commandments.  
This morning I read in 2 Nephi 10:25 and it talks about how through Jesus Christ and his works he has conquered the two things that keep us from receiving  exaltation. The first is our physical death and how through Christ's resurrection we will all receive a perfect and glorified body, and then because of His Atonement we can be saved from the spiritual death that separates us from God.  I love learning more about my Savior and the things that He has done.  
I hope you all have a great week!
Love Elder Ward 

No comments:

Post a Comment